Re: Outstanding ITP - gatos-drm-source

[Ugh, this CC is huge -- someone plese trim it.]

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:44:46AM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> > in the meantime, the DDK is probably the best solution.
>
> Unfortunately "apt-cache search ddk" and other guesses do not help me much.
> In which package will I find it ?

I haven't merged the patch yet, but it's on the TODO list[1].

[1] svn://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xfree86/trunk/debian/TODO

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There is resilient security in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     openness, and brittle security in