Re: Matrox G450 on 1GHz Athalon (asus motherboard)

Le ven 09/04/2004 à 22:32, Dale E. Edmons a écrit :

> A problem I've been having (not unique to Debian) is that
> my machine tends to lock up on me.

Had that problem once - hardware lockups when doing intensive graphics
operations. After one month of fiddling with installs of different
kernels, X11 and whatnot, I finally found some bulged capacitors on my
motherboard. I just bought some new ones (they're really cheap) and
soldered them, and voilà !

HTH,
	Xav