Re: X Strike Force - some infos missing

Around 20 o'clock on Mar 31, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> That sounds reasonable enough.  Bear in mind on the other hand that I
> (more frequently than I like) see comments to the effect that other
> terminal emulators are more modern/flashy/etc.

Well, you still have a dedicated user base of people who need actual vt220
emulation.  I tried the others and came back home to xterm :-)

> For the foreseeable future, I'm inclined to continue as I have with xterm -
> improving and maintaining it and working with groups that distribute it.

That would be great; it's been really nice to have xterm well maintained
for the last several years.  I hope we can continue including xterm as a
part of the main X release for some time to come.

Also, if you ever need additional services for development, please let
any of the freedesktop.org folks know; I've got a reasonable budget for
hardware and good hosting facilities.

-keith