XSF SVN repos and services back up, except for ViewCVS

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 11:57:54PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I'm shutting down the Subversion-related services on necrotic for an
> attempt at an upgrade to Subversion 0.37.  This requires a repository
> dump and reload.
>
> I'll reply to this mail when maintenance is finished (or if I have to
> roll it back) and when services are restored.
>
> Sorry for the short notice.  I just found out that 0.37 made it into
> unstable for powerpc and sparc today.  :)

This took a little longer than planned because I made a stupid mistake,
but services have been back up for almost 3 hours now.

...except for ViewCVS, which did not survive the transition, apparently
due to Subversion interface changes.  Hopefully the package will be
fixed soon.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    As people do better, they start
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    voting like Republicans -- unless