Re: FWD from XFree86 forum: GPL-incompatible license

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 05:00:25PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 01:10:04PM -0500, Leon Shiman wrote:

Branden,

Again, you do great job in following the licence stuff, and
felicitations to you and to the rest of the X strike force for the soon
to be upcoming 4.3.0-1 package.

I have an interogation about the aim of this mail though. You are
clearly following up on a mail from forum@xfree86.org, but in this
response you don't CC them. Is this willed from your part, as a way to
discuss this issue without XFree86 and then inform them about this ? Or
maybe it was only a mistake from your part and you forgot them in your
CC list ? Or maybe some other reason ? Could you please clarify your
position on this point, and eventually forward this list to the
forum@xfree86.org mailing list too ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther