Patches: 2??, 4??

200_alpha_GLX_align_fix
-----------------------
NOT upstream.  Apparently not in 4.3.0 patches.
Presumably still relevant (unless default alignment has changed or
something).

So, needs to be merged.  Should apply unchanged.

201_alpha_truetype_gcc_bugfix
-----------------------------
"Work around apparent bug in GCC 2.95", says the patch.
Hmm.  Sounds irrelevant to me, but what do I know?
Not upstream, not in 4.3.0 patches.

202_saverproto_datatypes
------------------------
Upstream, except for the comments.  (What does upstream have against
comments?!?)

203_Xpm_wordsize
----------------
Unchanged, renamed to 200_alpha_xpm_get_long64 --
EXCEPT that some of the comments were removed.  The comments probably ought
to be forward-ported.

450_ia64_ati_avoid_cpio
-----------------------
Unchanged, present under same name

451_ia64_radeon_pagesize
------------------------
Merged forward, present under same name

452_ia64_smart_pci_rom_probe
Unchanged, present under same name

453_ia64_static_inline_not_extern_inline
Upstream in 4.3.0.

Well, that was easy.  Want me to look at some of the 04?s or 1??s?

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html