Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 930 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

>> Fair enough, don't worry about it then.
>
> Well, I don't actually *like* to inconvenience buildd admins...

I didn't mean to imply you did.

> I see.  Perhaps I am being optimistic, but maybe all the buildd
> chroots have been updated to the requisite version by now:

Yes, they probably will, especially since there's been other problems
with gcc recently (C++ breakage) that have required chroots to be
up-to-date.

I mostly mentioned it as part of my knee-jerk reaction to <<
B-Conflicts and for (future) informaitonal purposes.

--
James