Re: Patch offset fixups

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 06:25:24AM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
>> When trying to build branches/4.3.0/sid on sparc today I noticed that
>> some of the patches hadd offsets or fuzz, so here are fixed versions.
>> Please apply.
>
> Thanks!  Applied as r934.

Great, this builds and works on sparc, tested both on an Ultra5 with a
3DLabs Permedia2 (except for VT switching and Ctrl-Alt-[+-] resolution
switching) and an Ultra1 with a Sun Creator framebuffer.

Now that the computer club has got a new room at the university and got
the Ultras back up running I'll be building and testing XFree86 on sparc
again.

--
ilmari