Re: version of svn on necrotic

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:48:28AM -0600, Warren Turkal wrote:
> What is the version of svn running on necrotic?

0.33.0-1

> Is there any chance of getting it bumped to a version that supports
> the blame command?

It would be nice.  I continue to wait patiently for the Subversion
Debian package maintainer to get around to releasing a more recent
release.

Looks like he's blocked on other people, though.  See:

G. Branden Robinson                |       The only way to get rid of a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       temptation is to yield to it.
branden@debian.org                 |       -- Oscar Wilde
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |