libxcursor.so should be moved into package libxcursor1

Hi,

I think there's a problem with packages libxcursor-dev and libxcursor1:
the file /usr/lib/libxcursor.so should be moved into the package libxcursor1
(and not libxcursor-dev), otherwise you cannot benefit from the XRender
cursors unlike you install the libxcursor-dev devel package.
(It took me a entire day to understand the problem :P)

It's unlikely that end-user will install libxcursor-dev anyway...
What do you think about it ?

Best regards :)

Damien