minimal x11 for sarge?

What packages are needed for a bare bones working XFree86 4.3 on Sarge? I'm trying to trim down my testing system as it will eventually be used as the master image in a netboot situation for many public kiosks.

My current "basic" installation of Sarge works great. But I don't need FreeType, I don't need Mesa/GL, etc. I just need these things to autologin into an X environment upon boot. When I remove all of the X-related packages and attempt to reinstall just the basics, I get all sorts of overkill prerequisites. I don't really think I need to install 89 MB of stuff when I only need bare bones X and a few fonts. (And maybe twm for barebones gui debug).

Thanks in advance for any pointers. I know this is a dev list, but I figure you folks probably know this beast inside and out!