Re: xprt-xprintorg taking over xprt: now or later?

Dan the man write:
> Xprint upstream have moved over to X.Org, and are now using the main
> xorg tree as their development base.  If Debian moves to X.Org, it needs
> to be getting rid of xprt-xprintorg, not the other way around.

As far as I'm concerned, xprt-xprintorg *is* the X.org version. The "xprint.org" suffix is
simply an historical affection, www.X.org has linked directly to "xprint.org" for some years now,
even before freedesktop.org took over X.org.

Once xprt[free86] is dropped, xprt-xprintorg will simply become xprt[xprintorg = x.org].
If there are any variations between Xprt in "xprint.org" and x.org, they will always be
in the sense of bug fixes or enhancements due for the next stable x.org release.

Drew