Re: xorg

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 10:43:46AM -0200, Rafael Espíndola wrote:
> I see that there is some activity in using
> xorg(http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2004/10/msg00118.html) but I
> couldn't find a place to download it from. Where is it?

The XOrg tree is still in early development. You can have a look at the
repository:

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=xorg

For a more general discussion see:

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xsf/XFree86/trunk/debian/local/FAQ.xhtml#debianplans

AFAIK no packages are available at the moment.

Regards, David
--
  * Customer: "My palmtop won't turn on."
  * Tech Support: "Did the battery run out, maybe?"