Re: Xsession doesn't use umask setting from /etc/login.defs
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Xsession doesn't use umask setting from /etc/login.defs
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:22:42 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20041021095212.GI4357@redwald.deadbeast.net> (Branden Robinson's message of "Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:52:12 -0500")
- References: <20040920122932.GA31758@openoffice.nl> <20041013071138.GO19131@redwald.deadbeast.net> <416DA8E2.email@example.com> <20041015061959.GN27607@redwald.deadbeast.net> <20041015122340.GE29332@riva.ucam.org> <20041015190633.GB4436@quetzlcoatl.dodds.net> <20041018070616.GF3944@redwald.deadbeast.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041021095212.GI4357@redwald.deadbeast.net>
* Branden Robinson
| I'm not thrilled with it, but maybe you can make something useful out of
| Thanks again for the lightning-fast coding. :)
Thanks for the description; the package is now sitting in the NEW
queue. Sorry for taking a bit of time, I have been away on vacation.
Tollef Fog Heen ,''`.
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are : :' :