Re: Proposal on how to handle xorg include patches (WAS: Re: X Strike Force XOrg SVN commit: r28 - /)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:35:20AM -0400, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> Of course, I may be missing something or simply have a misconception
> about how the modularization is supposed to work...

Fabio's approach emulates modularity from a monolithic tree, and is a
pretty good one.  The big problem is that the modular tree, as it stands
right now, isn't quite ready right now.

So, I'm working on making it ready, by merging as many patches as
possible back, by making the build system work, et al, and then
packaging the results.

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org