Re: xf86XVRegisterOffscreenImages()

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 02:18:04PM +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> So apparently, not too much harm, it just means v4l won't find all
> required image formats. Still, it looks like a bug to me.
>
> So, did I understand correctly ? Or is there some subtility that escaped
> my mind ?

Was your message apropos to anything in particular?  There was
no In-Reply-To: header and no quoted material providing any context for
your remarks.

If you think you have uncovered design issues in the upstream code, I urge
you to take your findings to freedesktop.org.

Alternatively, you can file a Debian bug report.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if