Max Blanco asks questions but his MTA refuses to listen to the answers

Max Blanco <dk513@torfree.net> sent me a couple of questions about the
XFree86 packages in private mail.  I attempted to reply, but my replies
were bounced:

  Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail.torfree.net[199.71.188.20] refused to
      talk to me: 540 <sisyphus.deadbeast.net>: Helo command rejected: Host not
      found

So, Max, if you should stumble across this message, please note that the
MTA above is configured in what I am told is an RFC-violating manner.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         Ab abusu ad usum non valet