Re: new nv driver that should fix Xv extensions: please test!

Le lun 20/09/2004 à 18:02, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
> 	thanks a lot for all the tests you have been done so far.
> I uploaded again a new nv driver that should fix the Xv extension here:
> http://people.no-name-yet.com/~fabbione/nv/i386/

Just tried it, at least I have Xv on my second head (Xinerama with
All-In-Wonder + TNT2). Thanks a lot Fabian !

The only downside is the when the xine window is partially obscured on
the second head, it seems to queue a lot of redraw events and
consequently flashes a lot when redrawing, stopping all X activity for a
short while. I don't see this on the 1st head.

	Xav