Fwd: Tech support question

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tana Rucker <misstana@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:08:08 -0700
Subject: Tech support question
To: devbian-x@lists.debian.org
Cc: Tana Rucker <misstana@gmail.com>

I've tried the Linspire Live cd many times now.  I was sure I had a
video card that was incompatible with Linspire and Linux until today.
I purchased a new video card to hopefully resolve the problem (old
video card nVIDIA GEFORCE 2MX / new video card ATI RADEON 9200SE
128mb).  I'm unsure as to if the error i'm receiving is the same one I
received with the old card.  Anyway, the errors I'm seeing with the
Linspire Live CD are listed below.  In the meantime, i'd like to
install Linspire OS but i'm afraid I'll have the same issues.  Can you
shed any light on this?  Maybe some fixes or tricks?

Parse error on line 85 of section monitor in file /etc/x11/xf86
config-4 "AD"" is not a valid keyword in this section
(EE) problem parsing the config file
(EE) error from xf86handle config file ( )

Fatal server error: no screens found

Fatal IO error 104 on x server ":0.0" after 0 requests (0 known in
process) with 0 events remaining

Thanks so much for your help.  I want to use Linspire terribly bad but
am so frustrated!

- Tana Rucker