Re: *please* review XFree86 SVN revision 1740

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Please, please review revision 1740 for me, so that I can merge it to the
> trunk with some confidence.
>
> All I know is:
> * I thought about it carefully.

And it shows clearly :-)

> * I tested it.

Same here.

> * I documented it.

:)

> * It works for me.

Only one little bug. You need to add Default: true to the templates
otherwise when debconf priority is set to high it will return false
without asking the question and the upgrade will fail.

Otherwise everything else works smoothly for me.

Fabio

PS merge it in trunk with no phear :-)

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.