RE: X configuration (was Opinion about sarge install)

ok it would seem i was a bit behind the times and there is autodection now
was this what the original reporter chose? (and is he still in the reply
lists or on this mailing list for that matter)

btw i got a mouse selection page with ps/2 and imps/2 on it (and a load of
others that were obviously brands) but no explantion as to what thesse meant
i dunno whether that can be considered a bug or not but its definately an
unfriendlyness

finally after installing x-windows-system i get twm when using startx
this isn't exactly the most friendly window manager around

---