Re: Please pass judgement on X-Oz licence: free or nay?

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:11:22PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I believe even the X-Oz licence did experience the addition of this
> problematic clause at some time, so this code could be a pre-change fork or
> something ? Daniel, what is in the COPYRIGHT or such file ? Could you paste
> that here ?

There is no COPYRIGHT file; this is from
programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/getconfig, and
programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/common/xf86AutoConfig.c, from the X.Org CVS
tree (the monolithic one).

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org