Re: ./scripts/manifest-install-reconcile validate on i386

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 08:38:57AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 08:54:19AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> > > Hi Branden,
> > > 	(resending with bzipped attachment) as discussed on irc here is
> > > the output of $topic.
> >
> > Very odd.  It looks like you're missing
> > scripts/mir-false-{negatives,positives} altogether.
> >
> > Can you confirm this?
>
> they are both there. do they need to be regenerated on $ARCH base?

No, they shouldn't need to.  They should work for all architectures.

I'm stumped.  Can you do some research into this and let me know what you
find?

They work fine for me.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Nixon was so crooked that he needed
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    servants to help him screw his