Dear Sir

Dear Sir:
My name is Mohd Al Zo'bi I am Jordanian , I heard about you from my friend , so I would like to learn about your experience in computer field, especially knowing about a program that generate errors or Detect The Bugs And Show Me Where Is All The Bugs In My Exe File from Visual-Basic EXE files Not How to fix the bugs Cause I have Program Make Fix.
Scan UNWANTED BUGS in program from exe files
This will add value to my life, hopping to get the answer soon.
Best regards;
Mohd Al Zo'bi