Re: Pre-seeding XFree settings for keyboard in Debian Installer

On Τετ 30 Ιουν 2004 01:39, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Well, sure, you can keep adding new options all the time, but it
> will be a maintenence problem keeping it correct and up to date.

True, but this applies for everything, and maintaining will be easy
for older releases, only the latest will actually need active
maintenance... Anyway, I attach the update-locale-config script as
I've changed it so far. I am no perl expert, so if you find anything
that needs tidying up, feel free to correct it. I haven't uploaded
anything to the skolelinux cvs, and I think that would be a bad idea
anyway, I don't want to break anything in skolelinux right now. FWIW,
it seems to work now (I commented out the system() line for initial
testing).

> The content in that file is free text, and collecting it in popcon
> showed 10-15 different values.  Most of them would be hard to map
> to the proper script.  We gave up collecting and using the
> information after seeing how different the values actually were.
>
> Yes, we might just as well dropp it.

Could you please send me these values?

Konstantinos