What to do about #252170

I'm sending this message to maintainers of packages which are possibly
involved in the problem.

Please read http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=252170

I know very little of X programming, so I have no idea which package is
"guilty" of the problem:
 - xmms-xf86audio for using XStringToKeysym
 - xmms for not caring about setting up Xlib thread support early enough
 - xosd for setting up Xlib thread support too late
 - xlib for having such and not other thread support interface

Anyway, we need to decide how to resolve the problem. Please help.

Marcin
PS: Please CC the bug address so we have a log. Or maybe we should move
this to some mailing list?
--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216