X Bitmap

Hello!

http://netghost.narod.ru/gff/graphics/summary/xbm.htm

I need support for the X BitMap format. On the page mentioned about I found a few pieces of code from X to support loading and reading xbm (Very old indeed). I was not able to find out what Debian packages I have to install to get the needed headers to support xbm.

Any help appreciated,
   Kevin

--
http://www.boergens.de
"Freedom requires effort if it is to be won and vigilance if it is to be main-