What do you need for a good Xfree86 bug report?

Hi,

I'm running xserver-xfree86 version 4.3.0.dfsg.1-1 on testing.

I've had my X server crash 4 or 5 times in the past couple of weeks,
usually when I'm viewing web pages in FireFox.  I don't have a sequence
of steps to reliably reproduce it, but it's happened enough times that I
am confident it will happen again in the next week or so.

Is there anything that I should do now---before the next crash---to help
me collect the info needed for a good bug report?  Some XFree86 option
to get the server to dump core when it crashes?  Extra verbose logging
options?

    --- Wade

--
 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Wade Richards --- wade@wabyn.net