Re: XFree86 X server: does loading the dri module still hose sunffb users?

Not being an expert.....

I have been playing with unstable (xserver-xfree8 4.3.0-7)
on my Ultra 10 with an elite video card. (which uses sunffb)
and I added in the dri module using
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
no problem:

[...]
Section "Module"
        [...]
        Load    "ddc"
        Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
        [...]
EndSection
[...]

There are some issues that may be worth mentioning:
local OpenGL clients segfault (though remote ones are
fine, so that suggests a mesalib problem)

Ctrl-Alt F1,F2 and backspace don't seem to work.

(I am only pointing out these as I have no idea what the dri library
does !)

--
Steve