Re: Start preparing xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-2

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:

> Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> >>Please don't grab it from the XFree86 CVS but my website instead. For
> >>various reasons I don't commit to the XFree86 CVS too often these days,
> >>and the driver on my website is far more advanced than the one in the
> >>XFree86 CVS as it - last but least - has been lab-tested by SiS
> >>themselves for the new chipsets (661/741/760).
> >>
> >>The current driver also fixes Bugs #246087 and #245249.
> >

> > Thanks a lot for the information!
> >
> > Fabio
> >

> Fabio, to save you some trouble: Do NOT use the Imakefile and Makefile
> than come with my source archive. These are for 4.1 and 4.2 only (as I
> added some files in the meantime a few years ago). The original
> Imakefile from 4.3 does nicely, and the Makefile can be deleted (as it
> will be created anyway). All other files (*.c, *.h, *.man) apply.
> (Although I must confess that the .man has been missing until today)

Once again i can only thank you for the information. I am CC'ing debian-x
so the guy that will merge your code will know what to do.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.