Re: Patches from XFree86

Sorry, this message had some errors in clarity, one of them serious.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 04:52:32PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I'm being adequately careful IMO, but I'm a paranoid guy, and it is
> worth giving this issues some extra attention.

s/issues/issue/

> No code from XFree86 after the relicensing on 13 February 2004, or
> bearing an X-Oz Technologies, Inc., copyright notice, should be included
> in Debian's XFree86 packages (or anywhere in Debian main or contrib, for
> that matter).

...without explicitly checking its CVS commit logs for any application
of the X-Oz or XFree86 1.1 licenses.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Those who fail to remember the laws
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    of science are condemned to