Support for VIA driver, patch against SVN HEAD

I have made an SVN diff[1] between trunk rev 1172 and my working copy
which adds the VIA driver.  Changelog entry follows:

--------
  * Backported VIA driver from 4.4 HEAD, 20040324. This driver adds
support
    for the VIA CLE266 and related northbridge integrated chipsets,
typically
    found in VIA EPIA-M Mini-ITX systems.  (Adam Conrad
<adconrad@0c3.net>)
    - debian/patches/000_stolen_from_HEAD_via_driver.diff
      + adds xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/via/*
      + adds "via" to xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/Registry
      + adds "via" to XF86CardDrivers for ia32 in
xc/config/cf/xfree86.cf
    - Add support in debian/ directory for the new VIA driver:
      + add "via" to DRIVER_LIST for i386 in xserver-xfree86.config.in
      + add /usr/X11R6/lib/{modules/drivers/via_drv.o,man/man4/via.4x}
        to xserver-xfree86.install.i386 and MANIFEST.i386
-------

This has been tested with a HEAD build on Sid, as well as with an
application of this patch against the Woody 4.3.0 backport sources.
Both worked flawlessly.  This patch only adds the 2D driver.  If there
is demand/need for the 3D/dri driver, I can add that too, however we
don't use it in-house, and I didn't want to touch more things than I had
to (especially since I'm hoping that this driver will make it into the
sarge release).

... Adam

[1] http://loki.0c3.net/~adconrad/xfree86/1172-wc.diff.gz

--
backup [n] (bak'up): The duplicate copy of crucial data that no one
                     bothered to make; used only in the abstract.

1024D/C6CEA0C9  C8B2 CB3E 3225 49BB 5ED2  0002 BE3C ED47 C6CE A0C9