Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1149 - trunk/debian

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 12:36:34PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> +  + udev users will have "/dev/input/mousen" -- configure that as only mouse
> +    device? (see #237574)

Interesting. The knoppix script actually sets up a single device in /dev
to run everything through, but doesn't seem to use it. What it does
instead is to put entries in for all the major mouse devices
(usb,ps2,serial) and then uses the AllowMouseOpenFail option. I could
easily add in the udev entry too.

As a side note, I've been swamped with real life work lately, and have
barely had time to update discover for the d-i beta3 release. Now that
that's out of the way and my life seems to be close to calming down I'm
going to try and finish hacking the knoppix script. Then I'm going to
have to hack at the packaging to actually get it running. The only thing
left to do in the knoppix script is figure out the monitor resolution
stuff. Anyhow, that's where I'm at now, just in case you're wondering
what the hell happened to me.

 - David Nusinow