patch porting to 4.4.0-rc2 (4.3.902)

4.3.902 appears to be the last DFSG free release (though not fully as it
includes some pollution of the X-Oz license and other things). I messed
around with converting some patches to it a while back. They are in my dir
in the subversion repo
(svn+ssh://necrotic.deadbeast.net/var/lib/svn/xfree86/people/wt/4.4.0/patches).
Branden has requested that I ask others to help port some of the patches to
4.4.0. I provide these as a resource. These were not updated after the
patch review. I expect that they are not totally correct. Also the debian
packaging files are not correct either (in
svn+ssh://necrotic.deadbeast.net/var/lib/svn/xfree86/people/wt/4.4.0).
Please do not use the debian packaging files I have for 4.4, just copy the
ones from the latest 4.3 trunk.

wt
--
Warren Turkal