thanks, Denis Barbier!

Hi Denis,

I just wanted to say that your work on going through old XKB bugs is
noticed and *very* much appreciated.  I'd been meaning to do so with
every new upstream release for years now, but never managed to do it.
Some new crisis always intervened, and combined with my ignorance of
European keyboards (and XKB's under-documented state until recently) to
prevent it.

Cleaning out crufty old bugs is a very valuable service, and you have my
gratitude.

Thank you!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          Or you don't live long.