Re: libxv1 broken package

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 06:41:55PM +0100, Alessio Dessi wrote:
> Hi
>
> first thanks for packaging,
>
> I'm experiencing a conflict from yesterday between libxv1 and xlibs due
> to a clash on file /usr/X11R6/lib/libXv.so.1.0 that it is owned by xlibs
>
> If you think ti is a problem only on my side  can you give me some hint
> on ho w to solve the problem?

There is only a conflict between libxv1 and experimental or unofficial
versions of xlibs.

Upgrades from woody and the previous sid version (4.2.1-16) work.

I suggest:

dpkg -i --force-overwrite libxv1*.deb

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      What cause deserves following if
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      its adherents must bury their