BBC Online

 Thank you for contacting BBC ONLINE. Your comments have
 been noted and if they cannot be answered directly will
 be passed to the relevant department. Due to the large
 number of queries we receive each day it may take a little
 while to respond to your comments, but we will reply to
 you as soon as we can.

 This email address is designed to help visitors report site
 problems or raise technical queries.

 If you are experiencing problems accessing BBC Online
 content, e.g. audio/video clips or interactive elements,
 you may find the information in the Help site useful:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/help/

 Please note that if you have reported a fault or an error
 we do not normally reply once the problem is resolved,
 so please accept our thanks for notifying us.

 Should you wish to contact BBC Online in the future you may
 find the following links useful:

 If you wish to find a specific TV or Radio programme's web
 site please visit the A-Z site map:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/a-z/

 For schedules information, please go to the What's On site:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/whatson/

 If a programme has no corresponding website, the Factsheets
 might contain what you need:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/factsheets/

 To find a specific page within BBC Online, you may find the
 site's Search engine helpful:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/

 Many BBC web sites have useful contact details and e-mail
 addresses. If you are still having trouble locating them,
 try using the Feedback site:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/

 For FAQs, general queries about the BBC, or to get hold of
 BBC merchandise, please visit:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/info/

 For more information about ways of contacting the BBC, go
 to:
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/contact/

 BBC Online
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/