XFree86 4.3.0 for woody

Hi,

after a discussion with Branden on IRC last week, I decided to take up
the woody part of our XFree86 4.3 packages.

I have working backports (working as in "works for me"), but I need
some feedback. I uploaded the packages to
<http://people.debian.org/~nobse/xfree86/woody/>.

Yes, there's more than just xfree86, let me explain why:

- render (not available in woody) is a (build-)dependency for xrender
- xcursor (not available in woody) is a (build-)dependency for xfree86
- xft (not available in woody) is a (build-)dependency for xfree86
- xrender (not available in woody) is a (build-)dependency for xfree86

These are not really problematic, because they are already part of
XSF, and no changes are required on the packages itself to compile
them on woody.

- fontconfig (not available in woody) is a (build-)dependency for
  xfree86
- freetype (version in woody too old) is a (build-)dependency for
  fontconfig

These are *not* part of XSF, and if I understood Branden right, he
doesn't want these packages in XSF repository. They compiled fine on
woody without modifications, so I don't see a problem here, at least
with fontconfig. Maybe there's a problem with the backward
compatibility of freetype.

- debconf (version in woody too old) is required for xfree86, e.g.
  xfree86-common
- intltool-debian (not available in woody) is a dependency of
  po-debconf
- po-debconf (not available in woody) is a dependency of debconf
- ucf (version in woody too old) is required for fontconfig

These are taken directly from sid, they are arch:all and run fine on
woody.

I'm not sure if it's possible to get rid of xft support, but it would
be nice for the woody backport, because then most of above backports
are no longer necessary to use xfree86 4.3.0 on woody.

Norbert