Re: i830 VT switch broken in 4.3.0-0pre1v5

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 05:16:03PM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > > If so I think I should probably build and test 4.3.0-0pre1v5 with
> > > 056_i810_make_i830_usable.diff instead of
> > > 000_stolen_from_HEAD_i830_driver.diff, what do you think?
> >
> > Sounds like a good plan.  Please let us know how this turns out.
>
> Well, sorry for not reporting before, I have had trouble building from
> sources in my laptop, now I'm building in another machine, I don't know what
> happens to my laptop when building, it stops with an ld problem. Anyway, I
> have built it and the build also doesn't work in my laptop :-(
>
> I'm going to write to David about this, but I'd like to know what changes
> had been made to 000_post430.diff from one version to the other, for
> example, if this is a checkout of the xfree86 cvs, what dates, branches, ...
> are the patches for v4 and v5 based on :-?

svn cat svn://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid/debian/patches/000_post430.diff

If you refuse to use Subversion (as many Arch advocates do ;-) ), you may
be interested in:

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xsf/XFree86/

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they