Re: Patch offset fixups

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 10:30:22PM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 06:25:24AM +0100, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> >> When trying to build branches/4.3.0/sid on sparc today I noticed that
> >> some of the patches hadd offsets or fuzz, so here are fixed versions.
> >> Please apply.
> >
> > Thanks!  Applied as r934.
>
> Great, this builds and works on sparc, tested both on an Ultra5 with a
> 3DLabs Permedia2 (except for VT switching and Ctrl-Alt-[+-] resolution
> switching) and an Ultra1 with a Sun Creator framebuffer.

Glad to hear it's working as well as it is.  You should probably harass
Sven Luther for proper support of VT and mode switching on the
Permedia2.  That'll be the glint driver.

> Now that the computer club has got a new room at the university and got
> the Ultras back up running I'll be building and testing XFree86 on sparc
> again.

Many thanks!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "Then how could astronauts walk