libxcursor.so should be moved into package libxcursor1

Hi all,

I don't know if this can be tagged as a bug, but I think there's a problem
with packages libxcursor-dev and libxcursor1:
the file /usr/lib/libxcursor.so should be moved into the package libxcursor1
(and not libxcursor-dev), otherwise you cannot benefit from the XRender
cursors unlike you install the libxcursor-dev devel package too.

It's unlikely that end-users will install libxcursor-dev anyway...
What do you think about it ?

Best regards :)

Damien