Re: Processed: Tough bug

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 01:15:57PM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Branden Robinson writes:
>
> > As usual, nobody explains to the poor victim package maintainer what
> > the hell has been reassigned to him, or why.
>
> I explained it in the last mail I sent to the bug report, which was
> the same mail I sent to control@b.d.o to reassign the bug.

Those messages don't get sent to the package maintainer of the
destination package.  All they see is what the control bot says.

Please CC reassigned-to-package@packages.debian.org in the future.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.