Patches status: 011-016

011_chinese_locale_fixups
-------------------------
Present upstream on 4.3 branch.

There are additional Chinese locale bugfixes (for zh_CN.GB2312) on HEAD, though, which you may want to steal.

011a_recognize_glibc_2.3.2_locale_names
---------------------------------------
Merged (basically unchanged) and present in 4.3 patches (under same name).
(Silly name now though, given that it has nothing to do with the new 011)

011b_recognize_ko_KR.EUC-KR_locale
----------------------------------
Unchanged and present in 4.3 patches (under same name).

*However*, it's also present in XFree86 HEAD now, so this
should be converted to a stolen_from_HEAD patch.

012_fix_cyrillic_font_aliases
-----------------------------
Not upstream, not in 4.3 patches, not irrelevant as far as I can tell.
So it needs to be updated for 4.3, which should be pretty straightforward.

Also it needs a new number since there's a different 012 in the 4.3 patches.

013_wacom_wait_longer_for_input
-------------------------------
Rendered irrelevant by the new 036_wacom_usb_tablet_update patch. (Which, incidentally, is still relevant for 4.3, but is replaced on HEAD by an even newer version.)

014_document_grab_key_sequences
Present upstream in 4.3.

015_lbxproxy_segfault_fix
Present upstream in 4.3.

016_mga_manpage_updates
Not upstream, not in 4.3 patches, not irrelevant as far as I can tell.
Looks straightforward to update to 4.3 (probably just changed offsets).