Re: Is this bug an l-k-h problem?

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 01:46:51PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I'm a bit confused by the bug log.  Is this a bug in
> linux-kernel-headers, and if so, could you give me a testcase for it?

James Troup is one who asserted that it was a bug in
linux-kernel-headers.

I took his word for it.

> Or was it just an incompatibility that X has been updated to work
> around?

It looks like X tries to work around it, but fails.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    America is at that awkward stage.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    It's too late to work within the