XIM can't work normally under XFree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3

Greeting,
    I found that after upgrading to XFree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3 from pre1v1, my
XIM (e.g. xcin) couldn't work normally anymore.
    My desktop environment is KDE 3.1.4, some of the programs couldn't lauch
xcin, like konsole and konqueror. However, not all of them are effected.
KNotes and KMail still work fine with XIM. It's strange because after I
downgrade to 4.3.0-0pre1v1, everything works normal again.

Sincerely
Tim