Re: please build XFree86 4.3.0 for experimental

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 05:27:05PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> * mips successfully built 4.3.0-0pre1v1 but hasn't attempted
>   4.3.0-0pre1v3.
> * arm was holding off for a PCI handling fix that affectec RiscPC
>   machines; this fix is in 4.3.0-0pre1v3; please try to build it.
> * mipsel has never tried to build XFree86 4.3.0 as far as I can tell.
> * s390 has never tried to build XFree86 4.3.0 as far as I can tell.

Not that it's crucial to the general archive, but:

* netbsd-i386 has never tried to build XFree86 4.3.0 (unless someone
  else did it and never spoke up).

This is due to a large set of things that, with any luck, will start to
be resolved in the relatively near future (moving a build box into a colo
where it can get sufficient bandwidth, having debpool available in a public
enough fashion that I'm willing to use it for managing things, and the new
job that will provide funds for #1 and caused delays in #2 slowing down
enough to permit more Debian work again).

And then I get to figure out how to make subversion do the Right Thing,
which is something I should probably be figuring out anyway. :)
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :