Re: 4.3 experimental xlibmesa/xfree86 pacakges

[ This is OT for the debian-x list and should probably be a bug report
instead. That being said... ]

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 00:20, David Britton wrote:
> I have a G400 and the same "glxinfo looks good" -- "glxgears draws a
> blank window" problem.

Does the X server keep working though, at least if you kill glxgears?

> DRI shows enabled in the log and in glxinfo.

Please provide the output of

LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

(other relevant information like X server log snippets might also be
useful)