Re: xfree86_4.3.0-0pre1v2_powerpc.changes REJECTED

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:48:14PM -0400, Debian Installer wrote:

> ===
>
> If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
> override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Uh, I *assume* 0pre1v2 was rejected because it required overrides
updates which have been rendered unnecessary by 0pre1v3, but wouldn't it
be a good idea for katie to tell me something other than ""?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual activity ceases.