Re: 4.3.0-0pre1v1 Sig11 crash with Radeon 7500/Quake3

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:55:44PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> __glXCreateDrawablePrivate() is fed bullshit which it gets from
> __glXGetDrawablePrivate(), which intern gets a pointer to a structure
> that should be populated correctly by __glXMakeCurrent().

s/intern/in turn/

Sigh.  This is what bit rot of the brain looks like, kids.

Don't let it happen to you.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must confess to being surprised
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    by the magnitude of incompatibility