Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:06:33 +0200 (CEST)
From: ERDI Gergo <cactus@cactus.rulez.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: DVI output of Radeon 9200 still doesn't work -- despite new XFree86 4.3

[please CC replies to cactus@cactus.rulez.org]

Hi,

According to the list of patches applied to the XFree86 4.3 package in
Experimental (4.3.0-0pre1v1), a recent fix in XFree86 HEAD has been
backported to the Debian package that fixes the DVI handling of some
Radeons. However, using the DVI port of my Radeon 9200, I get no output as
soon as XFree86 is started.
Is there some special configuration option that is needed in the server
configuration? Are the patches not in the official Debian package -- i.e.
should I create my own xserver-xfree86.deb from source?

Thanks,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what